Cell Phones that makes me feel WOW!

Samsung SPH-N270 (Matrix Phone)
I like this because the design is unique… People might just see it as a toy but it’s not. But for me the downfall for this phone is no SMS support.









Sony Ericsson K800i Cybershot Phone
Because it is designed for photography and the first Cybershot phone.
I love taking pictures and I think this is the right phone for me at that time with the phones being released in early 2007.








Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot Phone
It is a good upgrade to the K800i rather than the other new Cybershot Models being released. And because it’s the first Cybershot phone to have a 5 mega pixel resolution, an accelerometer and a Media player with Walkman player built in.







Sony Ericsson W910i Walkman Phone

I just really like the look and the design of it and because it is sleek and thin especially the black one.






Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot Phone
Of course I would really love this with its 8 Mega pixel resolution camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and many more. The best phone right now I think.







Apple iPhone 1st Generation
Who would not be amazed by this? The rumor iPhone becomes real. An iPod with a large multi-touch widescreen and yeah it is a phone. And because of this product other phone companies are just going to cope up and follow the design and this is actually happening right now.

Comments