My first hike of 2019

For the past few months I stopped hiking and got hooked into my laziness and went into a  hibernation mode of sedentary lifestyle. This is my journey for my first hike of 2019 and went back on track hiking.




Guadalupe Church. This place will always be the meeting point for various hiking trails in Cebu City.





Start of our trail. Those towers are our end trail.






 This is my friend Kier one of the mighty strong trail runners I know.
๐Ÿ˜‚✌๐Ÿผ







 One of my favorite thing doing while hiking is taking photographs.
I don't care if it's not composed well like usual photographers do, I just take photos for documentation. 








While on the trail we met some locals and some hikers as well.






Together with me June and Ryan, also master trail runners. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm the only hiker here.







That moment when you need your nostrils to get wide open.










Up higher and higher...










Up in the mountain we always have great views.









We pass by some local houses up in the mountains. When hiking always respect and greet the locals.













Children playing around.















A rooster and a...  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ










It's OK to have some rest from time to time on the trail. Never push yourself too hard.







Keep on hiking and you'll have muscles like this. ๐Ÿ˜‚







One of my favorite things while on hiking is to be on places like this. Engulfed by nature.








Fresh air... No worries... Relax... Meditate... Breathe... Detoxify... Enjoy!









Six towers...









Passing by some local fences.









As you can see there are some hikers ahead of us.











June... June...












A great view for Astrophotography perhaps?











Along the trail we met this mother with her child, they're going down to the city.












Some native tiny grass flowers along the trail.











With this kind of lifestyle you'll meet new friends and hikers as well.










When on this particular site you can always say you're almost there. 5 minutes? ✌๐Ÿผ










Always wear a smile while hiking.












Some trails are dangerous too... Hopefully not that dangerous...












Some hikers we met on the trail.













This is the site where we usually have our lunch.











Some may have a meeting to attend so... well... move along. ๐Ÿ˜‚











Pause for a moment breathe, relax... and enjoy the place.






Well... he's in a hurry to catch up that meeting so...








A shot above us.











Happiness always comes within us. Great happy smile Ryan!










Tired?












I just love this site, where you pass by a small trail engulfed with bamboo trees. You can really feel the temperature drop.











Mossy tree...









Detoxifying ourselves.









A glimpse of the RCPI towers tells us we are almost there.











Finish line.











Sit and relax after that chill hike. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Actually it's very tiring.
This is my first hike since last year. I stopped for a few months and it really hit hard on me.
I blame myself for having a sedentary lifestyle and the result is not good to my health and general physical condition. I got FAT.
We should not let our laziness win us.


Spoiler: I almost fainted and got leg cramps. ๐Ÿ˜‚










We pass by these towers going home.











Flower farms. When the flowers bloom this view becomes more beautiful and colorful.








I'll just end up this post with ducks and flowers?
Sorry I have no more photos... ✌๐Ÿผ

That's all!!!

I hope you enjoy my first hike experience of 2019 too. 








January 10, 2019 - Sunday

Comments